Friday, March 25, 2011

Tim Hawkinson

This artist I'm about to highlight might be completely out of his mind, but his work oozes with creativity. I've recently decided installation art should be huge and eye-catching. When I walk into an installation art gallery I want the experience to hit me in the face. I'd prefer not to weed through nonsense to find subtle beauties...as far as installation goes. I love this. His stuff hits the spot.

Here's Tim Hawkinson...crazy man extraordinaire.





He even wrote the music for the Uberorgan. Here the black dashes and dots are electronically read and turned into sound.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the most excellent blog i have ever seen! Please visit realityvsgreen.blogspot.com! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Also if you have an awesome story feel free to send it my way!