Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Godly Contraption: Real Life Up House

Pixar’s film Up comes to life. With 300 helium filled weather balloons a team from National Geographic, including two balloon pilots lifted the small house 10,000 feet into the air, flying for over an hour.

What a dream it would be to be involved in this project! And how freeing to lean your arm out the window and feel the wind rush through your fingers…If this godly contraption came outfitted with a swing suspended below the house I'd know no greater heaven.





2 comments:

  1. The stuff you put on here just makes my wife and I go WOW. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have paid more attention to your posts the first thing I came by from 20sb... This is awesome and I must post that video on facebook immediately and pretend I was the one who found it. P.S. I <3 Up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Also if you have an awesome story feel free to send it my way!